Translate

Friday 12 January 2018

FUSSY & FANCY FRIDAY CHALLENGE - DISTRESS IT

Hi everyone

Today sees the start of another Challenge at http://fussyandfancychallenge.blogspot.co.uk/


It is Andrea's turn to host this challenge and the chosen theme is 'Distress it'.  What a lovely theme, and this made me sit down and do something different for me.  It is ages since I have done distressing, and I love the effect so thank you Andrea for giving me a nudge in the right direction.


I opted to try a card using no image.  As I said, something a bit different for me.  
 Again, I have used items from Wild Orchid Crafts, Noor Design UK and also from my stash.



The beautiful papers are Lemoncraft and the pack is called 'House of Flowers'.

I loved doing this design and have a couple more cards to share made in the same way next week.

It would be lovely if you had time to pop over and see the Design Team's beautiful inspiration and even better if you fancy joining in with the challenge. (http://fussyandfancychallenge.blogspot.co.uk/ )

As always, thanks for looking,


Judy x

6 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful Judy. Sorry to be a bad visitor of last, not too good at the moment. B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Judy will you stop doing this as I’m running out of words to say as with is amazing I just adore it and your design is wonderful.

    Debs xxx
    https://debsartliffscards.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another stunning card, love the flowers x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Judy, beautiful papers and stunning flower arrangement. The little bows are looking so sweet.
    Hugs Petra

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful card Judy! It has a lovely vintage feel to it! The papers and design are absolutely gorgeous!
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my my this is STUNNING Judy!! Love the "no image"...all your embellishments are gorgeous! I may just have to try one of these myself...thanks for the inspiration!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete