Translate

Monday 4 December 2017

VINTAGE FATHER CHRISTMAS

Hi Everyone

Firstly, let me say a huge thank you for all the lovely comments I am receiving, I really do appreciate this.  I read every one and although I may be a bit slow in returning the compliment, I do try and do this when I am able.

Can you believe we are in December already!  It seems to have crept upon us.  I reckon now is a good moment to share a few Christmas cards even though they may have been in my photos folder a while.

It will come as no surprise to see a card with a Vintage image.  I love the Vintage Father Christmas images.

I think the dies would be from Noor Design UK and the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.




Thanks for stopping by,

Judy x

4 comments:

  1. So gorgeous.......you do vintage so, so well x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic christmas image, and great Santa. I love the background dies,the laces and trims are stunning as always.
    Hugs Petra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous vintage card love de beautiful details !
    Hugs Doris

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty. I love the touches of gold sparkle x

    ReplyDelete