Translate

Friday 4 August 2017

FUSSY & FANCY CHALLENGE -

Hi everyone

Today sees the start of another Challenge at http://fussyandfancychallenge.blogspot.co.uk/


It is Gina's turn to host this challenge and the chosen theme is 'Favourite colours '  It actually is not my turn to post, but this is such a lovely Challenge, and as Gina is a good friend of mine I decided to play along.


Well favourite colours?  I do not have firm favourites.  And the colours I favour for cards are different to the colours I like best when it comes to other things.  My overall favourite colour has to be dark Amethyst, and varying shades I think.   But where cards are concerned I do love to see pink and cream, or pink and white.  So this is one of my favorite colour combinations.

I chose several items from my stash, some of which were originally from Wild Orchid Crafts and Noor Design UK.   I have chosen the lovely Vintage shabby style that I so love, but there are no surprises there! lol


  

The image was a freebie found online.

You know how some cards when finished you are more pleased with than others?  Well I am really pleased with how this one has turned out.  It is not often I say that because I always feel very insecure and wonder if they are good enough.  But enough waffle. 

It would be lovely if you had time to pop over and see the Design Team's beautiful inspiration and even better if you fancy joining in with the challenge. (http://fussyandfancychallenge.blogspot.co.uk/ )

As always, thanks for looking,


Judy x

7 comments:

  1. This is so elegant and gorgeous!! I love the design and the details you added!! What a stunning card!! The image is beautiful, too!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card Judy, love the softness and laciness of it xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely creation as always Judy.

    Sorry to be such a bad blogger still, I can but hope for better health soon and to get back to normal again - whatever normal might be !

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, WOW, WOW, this is super stunning Judy! The design and use of embellies is superb. Thank you joining in with my challenge.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty, love the soft colours x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good morning Judy, I love the combination of colors in light tones. Beautiful vintage lady and the laces and flower arrangement are a dream as always.
    Hugs Petra

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW Judy this has taken my breathe away, it is magical full of so much beauty, awesome creation
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete