Translate

Wednesday 10 May 2017

Anything Goes at CHRISTMAS AT SWEET STAMPIN' - May Challenge

Hi everyone

I am so delighted to be here today to share my card for  http://christmasatsweetstampinchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/.  Full details can be found by clicking the above link.

Yes it is the easiest theme ever - Anything Goes Christmas!  and I have used one or two items from Noor Design UK plus some things from my stash.

So, here is what I made.  I chose to make an altered Album this time using up some scraps from my stash:






I will include  links below for the items used from Noor Design Uk.

It would be lovely if you could find time to pop over and see the amazing work of the Design Team, and even better if you were to take part in the Challenge.

As always, thanks for looking,

Judy x

8 comments:

  1. Wow, Judy, this is spectacular!! You have the most beautiful laces!! I love the details you added, especially the larch cones!! Such a sweet image, too!! Love, love this!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. How scrumptious! I absolutely love it Judy! You would never know you had used up scraps either, I can't say enough how beautiful it is!
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Judy you have done it again another stunning card it is out of this world I love the design and all your embellishments are beautiful.
    Debs xxx

    {Debs Cards}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous album, love those little pine cone and that star charm. Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Judy. Love all the laciness xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful design and all of the wonderful lace lends such an elegant feel! Wonderful use of the pinecones and all the tidbits! Awesome sauce and fantabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Judy very elegant laces again. I love the arrangement with them and flowers too. Fantastic and elegant design.
    Petra x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooooh...how pretty! LOVE all the layers and textures. :)

    ReplyDelete