Translate

Wednesday 14 September 2016

CHRISTMAS AT SWEET STAMPIN' challenge - 'Christmas Die-cuts'

Hi everyone

I am so delighted to be here today to share my news.  I have been invited back onto the lovely Design Team at http://christmasatsweetstampinchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/

The first Challenge (for me) is themed 'Christmas Die-cuts'.  What a lovely theme!  
Well I immediately thought snowflakes.  But, then I remembered the lovely Dutch Doobadoo Star templates. (available from http://noordesign-shop.co.uk/


The papers are Pion, and I just love the Vintage image.  I think these, plus the flowers would be from   http://noordesign-shop.co.uk/ 
although the image could have been from Live and Love Crafts.  The edges are inked with Tim Holtz Distress ink and everything else came from my stash.






It would be lovely if you could find time to pop over and see the amazing work of the Design Team, and even better if you were to take part in the Challenge.

As always, thanks for looking,

Judy x

7 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous and pretty choice of colours Judy.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. First Judy Congratulations on being asked to return to the design team. You make the most beautiful cards and this is a stunner. I'm sure they'll be pleased to have you back. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful vintage Christmas card Judy, lovely shape and v image, beautiful papers and embellishments, love the gorgeous colours too!
    So great to have you back on the team!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely stunning. I adore the shape of this beautiful card as well as the vintage image. The cheesecloth is a fabulous embellishment along with the flowers, ribbon, lace and pompoms! This is just gorgeous!! Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh I love the star shape, I am sure I have got that somewhere. The image is gorgeous and the flowers,lace and ribbon finish it off perfectly.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Judy, WOW such a lovely vintage christmas card. I love the layout and the beautiful flower arrangement.
    The laces, pearls and flowers are looking fantastic.
    Hugs Petra

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hallo Judy, ein wunderschöner Weihnachtsstern,den Du da gezaubert hast! Und ich liebe diese nostalgischen Bilder! Ganz liebe Grüße sendet Sylvia

    ReplyDelete