Translate

Tuesday 30 August 2016

A ROMANTIC TAG


Hi everyone

Well I hope all my UK followers have had a lovely Bank Holiday.

I am here today to share a photo of a tag I made.  I must confess this is one I made some time ago and has been sat in my saved photos to post on my Blog for a while now.  I have quite a lot of photos waiting to be shared so I will be doing this shortly.

The image is one of the CMD images from my stash.  I am so sorry that this shop has now closed.

In addition I have used a selection of embellishments from my stash but I guess if you look on the lovely shop at http://noordesign-shop.co.uk/  you may well come across them (and much more!) on there.



As always, thanks for looking,

Judy x

6 comments:

  1. Love the intensity of the pinks against the white Judy.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Judy,
    Fantastic vintage design and beautiful papers, flowers, lace and embellishments!
    xx Gerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really smiling here Judy :) that isn't a tag, it's a mini masterpiece x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Judy, fantastic card design and beautiful color scheme. I love the arrangement of flowers, lace and pearls.
    Petra x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is so beautiful hun really beautiful image and as always stunning detail hugs cheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful Judy. What gorgeous embellishments. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete