Translate

Tuesday 14 June 2016

LIVE AND LOVE CRAFTS SKETCH CHALLENGE

Hi everyone

I am here with another two postings tonight.  Again, one for each Challenge.  This time the first one is a Sketch at Live and Love Crafts (nice Sketch Becky)

Well I had such fun playing with my goodies from Live and Love Crafts - (papers, flowers, rosette ribbon, tulle trim, shabby ribbon, cheesecloth  and wooden stars).  I just love these papers!

After inking the edges I added Glitter paste which was purchased locally.  The image is from Magic Moonlight.

I opted to make a card and co-ordinating gift bag.  The die-cut on the Gift Bag is a Joy die from Noor Designs UK.   The die-cut on the card is a very pretty Sweet Dixie heart die.  I cut the top off to use, and everything else was from my stash.




Becky's Sketch ws a joy to work to.

I would like to enter this into the challenge at http://liveandlovecrafts.blogspot.co.uk/2016/06/challenge-48-beckys-sketch.html  

Thanks for looking, and I will be back soon with the next one.

Judy x

5 comments:

  1. I just love this card! Lovely layering to <3 Thank you for joining Live & Love Crafts challenge this month! Love from Cathrine-DT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow these are really lovely. Such a delicate vintage feel!
    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Judy,
    Glad you enjoyed playing with Becky's sketch; I didn't get a chance to, but I'm going to sometime in the future, that's for sure! Maybe I'll do a page in my friend's mini wedding album, which I haven't started yet but soon hopefully... Always a joy seeing the pretty Pion papers coming to life in your project; so shabby, yet so elegant these 2.
    Thanks for joining the LLC challenge!

    Hugz, Sandy
    Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts

    ReplyDelete