Translate

Saturday 7 May 2016

ANOTHER TOUCH OF VINTAGEY SHABBY


Hi everyone

I just loved making this card, Vintage and shabby seem to be my middle name these days.

This is another image from Cardmaker's Delights.  I have gone mad with lace on roll, ribbons and lace, not to mention the flowers and pearls.  The flowers are al mixture from Wild Orchid Crafts and also Hobbycraft.  The pearls again were a lovely gift at Christmas.  I just love these!  You will see Tulle trim from Live and Love Crafts and the rest were from my stash.





As always thanks for looking

I might not be able to get online this next week so things could go quiet, but I will be back, and in particular with a Design Team card for Fussy & Fancy Friday on 20 May.

Judy x

5 comments:

  1. A lovely creation and design Judy.

    Hope you have a good weekend.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the elegant flamboyance of this card. Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful Judy. I love vintage images and you have embellished it to perfection.
    Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful Judy! The image is beautiful and the lace, pearls, flowers and ribbon finishes it off perfectly.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this is so beautifully vintage with wonderful little details to feast on.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete