Translate

Wednesday 25 May 2016

Altered shabby Notebook


Hello again

As you know it is the Craft Fair season for me again.  I have only booked a hand full of fairs this year and this is one of the altered Notebooks I have made for my stock.  To be honest I am not sure I want to part with it! lol - but I will!

This sortof took its own shape using lots of lace, flowers etc from my stash, and those lovely pearls came from a friend at Christmas.  Love those!  eBay had a hand in some of the laces.








As always thanks for looking

Judy x

3 comments:

  1. I am sure there will be plenty of takers to buy such a pretty notebook Judy.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOWZER, this is stunning! I don't blame you for not wanting to part with it! The lace, flowers and pearls are beautiful! A truly stunning card!
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, no wonder you're reluctant to part with it. Cara x

    ReplyDelete