Translate

Wednesday 4 May 2016

ALTERED NOTEBLOCK NUMBER 2

Hi everyone

I have been enjoying making stock for the forthcoming Craft Fairs this Summer.  Having picked up one or two Noteblocks to alterm you know how it is, they sat looking at me for a while, but once I got going there was no stopping me.  So this is my second one.

As you know, I love using up scraps, and this is what I did here.  I now desperately need more shabby ribbon from Live and Love Crafts, and my flowers are looking very depleted from Wild Orchid Crafts too.  I get most of my lace locally.  We are lucky enough to have a lovely little dressmaking shop and the owner will order things for me if she can get hold of them.  Everything she stocks is of the finest quality though, particularly her bridal laces, so I am so lucky because it means I can see things in the flesh before purchasing.

I think the papers are Lemoncraft which are available from Noor Designs Uk.



As always, thanks for looking

Judy x

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful. How lucky to be able to buy beautiful things locally. Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely gorgeous Judy! I love all the lovely lace and fabulous embellishments. I think we will have to pop into the dress making shop when I visit.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Evening Judy I wish you would give up making me speechless as this is one stunning design I love everything about it.
    Debs xxx
    {Debs Cards}

    ReplyDelete