Translate

Friday 1 January 2016

HAPPY NEW YEAR


Hi everyone,

HAPPY NEW YEAR to you all.  I hope it is a very happy and creative one throughout.

I am here with another card from my saved folder.  I am getting through these fast now.  There are one or two Christmas ones I still have not blogged, but it seems a bit late to do this now.  What do you think? Shall I keep them til nearer next Christmas? 

And of course it is another Vintage image.  I just love this image.  Again I am not sure where she came from, but if in doubt check out the Magic Moonlight and Janet K websites as she is most probably from one of these.

I think everything is more or less self explanatory here.




Thanks for looking, and enjoy!

Judy x

8 comments:

  1. Another gorgeous creation Judy ! I wish you a happy new year Sweetie ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think there's quite a lot of overspill of Christmas work at this time of year, and you never know, it may inspire some of us to *not* leave it until the last minute before starting on this year's Christmas cards, lol.
    Either way, I think this card is utterly gorgeous.
    Health and happiness to you and yours in the new year! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card Judy, you always find such beautiful images.
    Sorry I haven't been around for a while - hubby whisked me away for a surprise break!
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning Judy, Happy new year to you ! I hope it is a great year.
    Another beatiful make from you, such a pretty image xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Judy, this is gorgeous and I love that pop of red on there. I'd say Christmas all year round but each to his own! I have already started on Christmas cards xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful vintage creation, complete with all of that beautiful lace and pearls! I love the pop of red with the flowers too! Thanks for your well wishes for those of us caught in that big blizzard this weekend. We're fine, but it will be a while before things return to normal! Most back roads are still closed or only open with one lane. Apparently, the snow is too deep to move it anywhere!?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Judy! I love that sweet vintage image and your beautiful embellishments!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete