Translate

Thursday 31 December 2015

VINTAGE LADY


Hi everyone,

Well have you all had a good Christmas?  I know it is not over yet, but I am tired of seeing the Christmas tree at the top of my Blog page, so here is a card I made a little while ago, the photo has been waiting to be blogged from my saved folder.

This has to be one of my favourite Vintage images.  I am not sure where she came from.  Most probably Magic Moonlight.  You will see I have used the lovely Structure paste by Dutch Doobadoo from Noor Designs Uk again, and in addition it has been a case of items from my stash, some purchased from Live and Love Crafts and some purchased locally.


Thanks for looking today

Judy x

5 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Judy ! So elegant and feminine ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Judy, the image is a real beauty, the design and embellies are ,as always, gorgeous!
    Hope you enjoyed a lovely festive season and I wish you a very Happy New Year!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Judy, this is really beautiful! I can see why the image is one of your favourites. Gorgeous design and embellishments too.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Judt. Wishing you a very happy new year xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really beautiful :0)

    ReplyDelete