Translate

Tuesday 22 September 2015

DISTRESS WATERCOLOUR BLENDS 1

Hi everyone.

It is my turn to post again today on Kraftyhands Blog athttp://kraftyhands.blogspot.co.uk/.

Well, I just had to use these lovely papers from http://www.kraftyhandsonline.co.uk/
called Distress Watercolour Blends 1 (There are a choice of packs, this is the one I chose).  I just love these, lovely colours, so tasteful and as always with Kraftyhands' papers they are of the finest quality.  A real joy to work with.  It is of no surprise that I reached for the lovely English Country Garden postcard toppers.  Isn't this Hyacinth image gorgeous!  As always I have added a selection of embellishments from my stash.



Take a look at  Kraftyhands online shop and I bet you will find lots of different combinations using this layout with their lovely products.


  
As always, thanks for looking, and have a great day!

Judy x

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! such lovely colours, and the Hyacinth image is so pretty. Love it! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally gorgeous Judy ! Love the colours and the image... Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous,a fab image and layout.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful Judy!! The colours are gorgeous and I love the topper!! Great use of embellishments and a wonderful design as always.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very stylish Judy. Love the colour blends of the blue and pink tones .
    And all you embellishments are just perfect !!!!...
    Jules xx

    ReplyDelete