Translate

Friday 22 May 2015

KEW at Kraftyhands

Hi everyone,

It has got around to  my turn to post on the Blog at http://kraftyhands.blogspot.co.uk/
I decided to share a card I made a little while ago using the lovely 'Kew' papers and postcard topper from  Kraftyhands online shop. The postcard topper has been cut into a heart shape which layers lovely onto the gorgeous Joy die from Noor Designs UK.  In fact all the dies are Joy dies. The embellishments came from Live and Love Crafts and everything else came from my stash.






I do hope you have time to pop over and take a look at  Kraftyhands  blog. 

As always, thanks for looking, and have a great day!

Judy x

8 comments:

  1. Stunning Judy, so many beautiful embellishments.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful,fabulus design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally gorgeous Judy ! Love the pearls around the heart... Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely stunning Judy you never fail to amaze me with your wonderful cards.
    I love the designs and the colours are wonderful.
    Debs xx
    {Debs Cards}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous Judy!...hope you have a wonderful bank holiday weekend.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so lush and gorgeous
    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simply beautiful Judy, love all your die cuts peeking out from the back there. Apologies for the time lapse since my last e.mail, I will find time soon...I hope. Hope you are well xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Judy, this is absolutely beautiful! Love how you have made the postcard topper into a heart and the dies and embellishments are gorgeous too!
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete