Translate

Tuesday 10 March 2015

KRAFTYHANDS AND NOOR GIFT BAG

Hi everyone,

I have a small gift bag to share today which I have made using the lovely Dutch Doobadoo stencil from Noor Design Uk.  The lovely star die is also a Joy one (Noor).  This bag was so easy to make up.  I simply took a pencil to draw around the shape and cut it out. It is mainly straight edges so was quite straight forward.  I did not bother with the handle as I wanted to use lace for the handles anyway.

The papers I used are from the 'Kew' 6 inch pack at Kraftyhands.  I just love these papers.
 


The embellishments were from Live and Love Crafts and anythng else came from my stash.

As always, thanks for looking, and have a great day!

Judy x

9 comments:

  1. Just beautiful Judy.

    Apsols for being such a bad visitor, computer problems ongoing and head down for C&C samples and not much time inbetween.

    Have a good Tuesday.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the fabulous design,this is gorgeous.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful Judy ! Such a precious creation... Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty Judy, fabulous details.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful gift bag - you have done such an amazing job! The image is gorgeous and the embellishments are just beautiful!!
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Judy well what can I say about this one as it's absolutely stunning.
    And the colours are gorgeous/
    I just adore it I wish someone would buy me a gift just to get the bag.
    The embellishments and the design are wonderful.
    Debs xx
    {Debs Cards– my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG Judy I absolutely love this beautiful creation, what a stunning bag, the papers and embellishments look fantastic so do the lace handles, excellent make, Judy I also wanted to thank you for the link to the tutorial I appreciate it so much.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous Judy, I see you have air take production line going. Glad your enjoying using this easy to use stencil.
    Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete