Translate

Friday 5 December 2014

NOOR DESIGNS AT CHRISTMAS

Morning all,

Again I am sharing another card using the goodies I have recently purchased from Tracey's online Shop called Noor Designs UK  and using this lovely Hobby House Topper bearing the image created by Sylvia Zet.  I am just loving using this border die.






Hobby House Topper
Noor Happy Holidays paper Bloc
Noor Designs Ice Crystal Snowflake die - Ice Crystal
Noor Designs  Border Die - Border Die

Flowers and cheesecoth  from Live and Love Crafts
The sparkle does not show on the photo which is such a shame

Items from stash.

Do pop over and take a look at Tracey Blog and also her  Shop  if you have time. 

Tomorow, I hope to be back with something a little different.

Thanks for looking today,

Judy x

5 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous,love the image and fab colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This image is sooooooo adorable Judy ! Love it ! And love the design too ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely beautiful Judy! I love this image and have it as a stamp, but I haven't got round to using her this year how bad is that! Love this design and gorgeous dies!
    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely beautiful Judy! I love this image and have it as a stamp, but I haven't got round to using her this year how bad is that! Love this design and gorgeous dies!
    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  5. so stunning judy.i love your pretty image and details and the colours are fabulous :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete