Translate

Sunday 16 November 2014

VINTAGE CHRISTMAS


Morning all,

Here I have a photo of another Christmas easel card.  The image was a freebie from Magic Moonlight.  I am really loving making these and I got a bit carried away with the Frantage again.
I dug out my old Magnolia papers the other day and found that these went well with this Vintage image.  I love using up stash.

Go Kreate die
Cheery Lynn dies,
Magnolia papers,
Distress Ink
Wild Orchid Craft Flowers, Frantage, Shabby White ribbon, Cheesecloth and Rosette Ribbon from Live and Love Crafts

The lace was purchased locally.
Items from stash.



Thanks for looking today,

Judy x

5 comments:

  1. So gorgeous, love the image & the colours are just beautiful!
    hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous,a fabulous image and design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous vintage creation Judy...great colours and love all the beautiful lace. hugs, Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful easel card. Love the image and gorgeous design.
    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's always a real treat to visit your blog, Judy and feast my eyes on all of your GORGEOUS creations!
    Big hugs and smiles, Sheryl

    ReplyDelete