Translate

Wednesday 12 November 2014

PION WINTERTIME IN SWEDISH LAPLAND

Morning all

Here I have another card which I made last week.  I think this sees the end of my section of cards which I have made using the lovely materials from Live and Love Crafts
I am sure there will be more soon though.  I still have some of these lovely images left and Christmas is very much on my mind!

I chose to make an Easel card this time, using my Go Kreate dies.  The edges are inked with distress ink, and I had such fun with the Frantage. 

Normally my favourite Christmas colour combo would be 'Traditional' colours but at the moment I am really taken with the combo below.  Love to see lots of sparkle and snowy white to a card whether it be Wintery of shabby and lacy.
 
The materials used are as follows:
Pion Wintertime in Swedish Lapland papers and REPRINT Vintage Santa image,  Shabby white ribbon, Frantage, cheesecloth, flowers, rosette ribbon, shabby stars and Stickles Stardust all from  Live and Love Crafts shop
Go Kreate and Cheery Lynn dies, 
Distress Inks

The lace was purchased locally.  Anything else came from my stash.






This is the link to Live and Love Crafts shop

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenge:

Live and Love Crafts Challenge - Favourite Christmas Colour Combo 


As always, thanks for looking,

Judy x

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I do really love those stars. Must get myself some... I have the hearts, but not those yet. They really do work beautifully on Christmas cards!

    Oh, and just thought I'd let you know I made a semi-breakthrough with capturing shimmer in a photo. By doing an angled close-up, I managed to catch a hint of it, and posted together with the full photo, it kinds works, lol. They're on my blog if you'd like a visual. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Judy ! Love love love the image and the lace ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love this card! The image lace and beautiful embellies are gorgeous and I love easel cards.
    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  4. really stunning card judy.i love all your detailing and your vintage santa is wonderful :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Judy,
    I like the addition of aqua; it gives it a frosty look, and it goes wonderfully with the red and white. Also really like this traditional Santa image. Nicely done; shabby - just like we like it! :-) Thanks for linking up to LLC:s November challenge.

    Hugz, Sandy
    Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts

    ReplyDelete