Translate

Saturday 5 April 2014

SWEET STAMPIN CHALLENGE - Easter

Hi everyone

I am delighted to be back with another Design Team card to share which I made for the Challenge at  Sweet Stamping   The  theme to this Challenge is entitled  'Easter'.

I opted to go for the embossed look and had such fun looking out and playing with my Embossing Folders.  The Swiss Dots folder which I used for the centre piece was one of the first folders I bought and I still love it.  It has to be one of the most used ones for sure.

The image is one which a friend gave me.  She has coloured it lovely.

The die-cuts are of course Cheery Lynn.

There is a a lovely sponsor: 

Challenge Theme: Easter

Weekly: Crafty Devils - £15 voucher/Flat Friends(digi provided)







Please do pop over and take a look at the very talented Design Team's work here.  It is a lovely Challenge, it would be great if you could join in.

As always, thanks for looking, and have a great day!

Judy x

17 comments:

  1. This is just so pretty with beautiful sewing and textures.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Judy, hope you have a great weekend.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Judy, I love the fab design and adorable image
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Judy.

    Susan xx

    PS thanks for the card and birthday wishes! Much appreciated x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Judy ! Love the background and your colouring is fantastic ! Have a lovely week-end Sweetie ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the layers on this cute card, Judy. The mainly white background really makes the image pop. Hugs, Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous, as ever! Your friend is a treasure and her colouring is lovely! The embossed background looks fabulous - I agree with you about the swiss dots... my favourite embossing folder too!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous Judy, adorable bear and love the pretty embossing, stitching and pearls.
    Do hope you received my thank you email for my gorgeous goodies you sent me.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Judy, love the layering beneath your cute image and fab embossing. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is one sweet teddy. She has been framed delicately and elegantly. Nice card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. OH MY MY Judy!!! GORGEOUS AND SWEET!!! This is just such a lovely card Judy...it covers so many bases...clean, elegant and shabby chic!!! I know that shouldn't make any sense being all different styles but for me this card covers it ALL!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this card Judy. Super sweet image, fabulous embossing and details xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is an adorable card Judy, I love your cute image and fabulous details.
    Pauline
    x
    P.S. I have candy on my blog if you would like to take a look -
    http://craftingwithcotnob.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I adore this spring/Easter card Judy. The embossed background is so delicate and intricate, a really beautiful backdrop for the focal I age. Love your stitchings , they are perfect!
    Hugs, Katie

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fab card Judy love the cute mage and the lovely embossing
    bettyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is fabulous Judy. I love the embossing and gorgeous image. A beautifully designed card.
    Have a lovely week.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  17. wow so stunning judy.all the embossed layers look beautiful and i love the sweet image ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete