Translate

Saturday 28 December 2013

SWEET STAMPIN' CHALLENGE - A little Bird Told me....

Happy  Saturday Morning everyone,

I am delighted to be back with another Challenge at  Sweet Stamping    Can you believe it is the last challenge of the year?

The  theme to this Challenge is entitled  'A Little Bird Told me....'.  I opted to make another Shabby Chic card using this lovely image from Meljen Designs.  

There are two lovely sponsors: 

Challenge Theme: A little Bird told me (Bird on project)
Monthly: The Ribbon Girl
Weekly: Crafty Ribbons



Papers:  Prima Romantique
Flowers:  Wild Orchid Crafts
Image:  Meljen Designs, coloured with Copics 
Rosette Ribbon:  Live and LoveCrafts
Machine Stitching

Please do pop over and take a look at the very talented Design Team's work here.  It is a lovely Challenge, it would be great if you could join in.

As always, thanks for looking, and have a great day!

Judy x

8 comments:

  1. Judy this is so pretty with all the flowers and shabby chic feel.
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 130,000 Page View Give-Away. Thank you so much if you have already entered and good luck. }
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous,love the image and colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just BEAUTIFUL Judy!! Makes me dream that spring is near...as I listen to ice laden branches falling off my poor trees!!! I just LOVE your work...GORGEOUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Such a lovely, lacy creation!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful Judy. The image is so sweet and I love all the flowery lace border.
    If I don't see you in blogland before Tuesday, have a wonderful New Year.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another wonderful lacy card Judy and I do love that bird image xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this gorgeous shabby chic card Judy. Such a gorgeous image and adore your lace and colors. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. so stunning judy.beautiful image and i love your pretty details :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete