Translate

Wednesday 26 June 2013

DT FOR SASSY STUDIOS sponsoiring Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge - Girl Power

Hi everyone

I am here today to share my DT card for Sassy Studio Designs who are sponsoring the
Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge   where the theme is 'Girl Power' What a fabulous theme!  My card is another shaped card, this time another horizontal multi-fold.  I loved making this card where Tim Holtz dies predominate.  Yes you have guessed I am loving using my dies!

Tim Holtz die-cuts
Papers from stash
Sassy Studios image coloured with Copics

Items from stash and purchased locally 






and another view




I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges:



Do pop over and take a look at these lovely challenges with all the Design Team's inspiration, and also have a browse of the gorgeous selection of images available at Sassy Studios Designs

Thank you so much for looking today,

Judy x

7 comments:

  1. This is fabulous Judy. The image is gorgeous and I love all the beautiful dies and colour scheme. Very striking.
    Hugs Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous,fab image,great design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fabulous card Judy, gorgeous image.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Judy, I absolutely love this card! Love the purple with all the black details. GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is wonderful and has made me smile
    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous creation Judy, love the design.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. so stunning judy.really fabulous design and I love your colours and gorgeous image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete