Translate

Tuesday 12 March 2013

TILDA AT EASTER

Hi everyone

What a bitterly cold day it has been here again today.  I am really looking forward to Spring, it must be just around the corner I am sure!  Hurry up Spring, come and cheer us  here in UK, we have seen enough Winter!   I can feel a lot of you nodding in agreement here!

Well, I have a card to share tonight which i made with Spring in mind, using this lovely Tilda image which I dug out.  She has been sat waiting patiently to be coloured up for some time now, so I got to work with the Copics and here she is.

I followed a lovely Sketch at Sketchy Challenges, I loved working to this Sketch, but then I do like Sketches. 

This photo really does not do it justice, it looks so much better in real life.

Prima papers
Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts, and purchased locally
Memory Box Die-cuts
Doileys and pearls from EBay
Lace purchased locally

I would like to enter this into the following Challenges:
Tilda's Town challenge - Seasonal
C.R.A.F.T Challenge - Easter/Spring
Sketchy challenges - Sketch
Midweek Magnolias challenge - Layers


Thanks for looking, 

Judy x



14 comments:

  1. Love this image...coloured beautifully.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Judy,this is so sweet,I really like Tilda images,must invest in some of these.Beautifully coloured and embellished.Thanks for dropping by my blog and your much appreciated comment too.Take Care.Jacqueline.S

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful Judy, love the pretty flowers.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Judy Every time I come on your blog I always find I have missed several of your beautiful cards. I love this sweet Tilda lovely colours you've used.
    Bettyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, Love all the wonderful detail & colours.. such a cute Tilda your colouring is fabulous... Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another cutie pie Magnolia card. Love the image and all the embellies too.
    If you are feeling miserable about winter Judy, come and visit me in Saskatchewan Canada... we have snow and we have winter! I've moaned about it for months and want it to be done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It certainly is bitterly cold Judy, but at least your pretty card reminds us of warmer days, it's lovely.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A very beautiful card with this lovely Tilda ! You have used beautiful soft colours. Thank you for joining us at Tilda's Town this week. Christa.

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful card judy.gorgeous spring colours and your tilda is really sweet :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card sweetie love the spring feeling, we def need some brighter weather cant believe we are still getting snow.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. lovely tilda card and so glad you shared it with us at craft this week

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a pretty card Judy. Love the cute image and the papers and embellishments are gorgeous.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card! Thank you for joining us at Sketchy Challenges :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Judy,
    Hope you've been well. I've had another busy week, but enough about me, I'm here with my Sketchy Challenges hat on. :-) Gorgeous Spring card, I think I have this stamp, but never inked it up...shame on me! Too many cute stamps,too little time! Hope you'll have a good weekend and thanks for playing with the Sketchy Girls.

    Hugz,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete