Translate

Tuesday 5 March 2013

A DIE FOR A SKETCH MARCH CHALLENGE

Hi everyone,

There is a lovely Sketch at A Die for aSketch challenge this month  Simply  follow the Sketch and include at least one die-cut details of which can be found here.   



The only stipulations are to follow the Sketch and to use at least one die.   I always love working to Sketches so this is just ideal for me, and this one was a joy to work to.

I was lucky enough to use one of BUGABOO'S IMAGES
which I coloured with Copics

Sponsor:  Bugaboo
 
I made a little four inch card.  These  little four inch cards are so useful.
 
Die-cuts:  I am unsure what the square die-cut is, I purchased it from Ebay
Pearls  from EBay
Trim and ribbon  from Live and Love Crafts
Stickles  purchased locally
Machine Stitching 
Everything else from stash 
 



Do pop over to the Challenge Blog at A Die for a Sketch,  and take a look at the talented Design Team's  lovely mid-month creations.  I do hope you can join in with this lovely Challenge. 

Thank you so much for looking,

Judy x

6 comments:

  1. Love your gorgeous card,fabulous image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, Judy! I really like the design and so many lovely dies!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Great image and I really like those papers! I'm going to try some of those smaller cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really pretty Judy, I love your papers and those die cuts are gorgeous.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. so gorgeous judy.really sweet image and i love your fab design and pretty paper :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic card. I love the design and all your stitching xx

    ReplyDelete