Translate

Thursday 21 February 2013

WHIMSY METAL AND GDT

Hi again 

I have a card here to share which I made using one of the lovely Toppers bearing this lovely image created by Sylvia Zet.  I just love Sylvia's artwork, she always goes the extra mile with everything she creates, as does the very talented Design Team for Whimsy, which is what has inspired me to apply for the GDT post for April. 

Have you seen the new image just released by Sylvia Zet?  Oh my, another lovely one!  Her Design Team have coloured it up lovely also.  And there are other releases too on the Whimsy Blog I spy, all very lovely.  To get to play with such lovely images, would really be the icing on the cake for the lucky person to be selected for Guest Designer.

So, the card:

Doiley and charm form Ebay
Edges distressed and inked.
Machine Stitching
 Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts
Ribbon from Live and Love Crafts
Charm from EBay
Everything else from my stash


I would also like to enter this into the Whimsy 'Add Some Metal' challenge

Thanks for looking,

Judy x 

20 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous.
    Hugs
    Jayne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beautiful card Judy. The Sylvia Zet images are so sweet and this looks so delicate xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just gorgeous Judy,lovely image and colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Judy, it is a cute image.
    Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Judy,this is lovely,what a lovely colour shade of colours and your image is coloured lovely too.Love the ribbon roses,they are so pretty.Take care.Jacqueline.S

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another gorgeous card Judy. Love it.
    Hugs Sharon, x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, love how you have used this gentle image. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, love the image and colour combo. Tinaxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable and absolutely gorgeous Judy...Good luck with GDT spot.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous Judy!
    I love this image (though actually I love all of Sylvia's images!) and your embellishments are perfect.
    Good luck with the GDT, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.
    Big hugs
    Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. A gorgeous card Judy. I love that image too and all your gorgeous details. Wishing you all the best on your DT application. Your designs would do all their gorgeous images such justice.

    Hugs Sarahxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooooo what a lovely cards!!!! I missed many of them, I had a nasty flu but now I had some time to take a close look at all your gorgeous creations from the last week. Great cards, really sweet.
    Big hugs, Plony.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You do these pretty cards so well Judy, it's another stunner.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  14. You make me long for spring Judy!!! This looks absolutely fabulous and soooo beautiful. Wishing you a lovely and happy weekend. Hugs, Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  15. so stunning judy.i love your soft delicate colours and she is a really gorgeous image ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. You've created a very beautiful card, Judy! What a lovely image to work with! So pretty!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Another perfectly embellished card with a great layout. I'm sure Sylvia will choose you as a GD as you really show her images to perfection
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is gorgeous Judy with the beautiful embellishments and layout. Good luck in the challenge at Whimsy and with the GD position. You know you have my vote!!! Have a wonderful weekend! "Hugs"

    ReplyDelete
  19. fabulous card, such a sweet image and gorgeous layout. good luck with the GDT! Thanks for joining us at WhimsyInspires!
    Kim x – WhimsyDigital DT

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is so pretty Judy, I adore this image. Good luck with the GDT spot. Thank you for joining us at Whimsy Stamps for our Add Some Metal challenge x

    ReplyDelete