Translate

Wednesday 5 December 2012

A DIE FOR A SKETCH

Hi everyone

I am just here tonight with a little bit of news for you.

I am thrilled to say I have been asked to join the Design Team at A Die for a Sketch
It is a lovely monthly Sketch Challenge and my first card will be for the January Challenge.  The only stipulation is that you use at least one die, and follow the Sketch of course.  There is a lovely Sketch to follow this month so do pop over and take a look.  I do hope you can join in with us.

We have snow here today, as has most of the UK I think.  Methinks this is a bit early for snow, although it looks very nice,  I am just not ready for it yet!  What do you think?

A very warm welcome to my new followers, and as always a huge thank you to you all for all the lovely comments i am receiving.  These just mean everything to me!

Judy x


 

12 comments:

  1. Hello Hun, welcome again to the team :) It's great to have you with us. Thanks for sharing the new Challenge :)

    Can not wait to see your first creation.
    Wish you a great time

    Hugs, Dunja xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Judy, well deserved, look forward to seeing your gorgeous makes.
    We had a little snow this morning, but thankfully cleared away quickly, I was so pleased hubby was here and kindly did the school run.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Judy.

    Sorry I've been missing the last week or so, the dreaded flu pulled me right down.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantstic news judy.coingratultions :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Judy on your new DT post and I look forward to seeing your gorgeous creations.

    We had about an inch of snow here too. It was soooo unexpected and it has been bitterly cold here today. I hate the freezing cold weather and the snow!

    Hope you're keeping well and warm.

    Hugs Sarahxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous news, Congratulations.. they are so lucky to have you... Your creations are Beautiful.... Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Judy,hope you are well,finally got chance to check out my favourite blogs,can't beleive how hectic my week has been,congratulations on our DT post,enjoy every minute,I may gave this challenge ago,this will give me an opportunity to work with a sketch too.Lovely posts since my last visit,great designs and layouts.Enjoy your weekend.Jacqueline.S
    P.S So sad to see the devastation the weather has caused in your area.All that rain has a lot to answer for.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Judy a really well deserved DT position. Well done you !!!
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A big congrats to you dear Judy. So wel deserved, your cards are always sooooo beautiful!! Hugs, Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was so thrilled to read your news - massive congratulations hun! :)

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete