Translate

Sunday 22 July 2012

DT CALL


Just a quick posting from me with a heads up on a new Challenge Blog that is forming.  It looks as if it will be real fun.  Can be found here.  Have I applied for the DT call?  Ermmmmm I don't think so, I don't think I am good enough for that! lol

Pop over and take a look though, and we can all enter the first challenge together.  It will be fun!

I see there is a shop too for us!

It is so lovely to see the sunshine!  I hope you are all enjoying your weekend,

Judy x

5 comments:

  1. hey you missus judy...not good enough stop that your cards are always brillinat and each made with love your fab my friend and dont forget it hugs sassyxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxps good luck hope you get called xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey again missus judy ....well its a good job it isnt a spelling dt i got your message glad it made you chukle...but i must say your BLOG looks better than the BOG you refered too hahahah thught that funny too hugglies missus judy from me oh and been and had a look see and ive put my name down too sooooooo not a hope in hell.....for me that is i like you have no confidence in my work....either xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You Most deffinately ARE good enough for ANY DT

    Having you on my DT is a HUGE pleasure

    Choccy xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are good enough Judy I love your cards
    Bettyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. WHAT... What do you mean your not good enough... Judy your makes are Brillant.. you are up there with the rest of all crafters... I am so glad you have applied... Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete