Translate

Saturday 30 June 2012

WEE SUZI

Morning everyone

Firstly I would like to welcome my new followers, and say a huge thank you to you all for the lovely comments I am receiving.  These mean so much to me, and I thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Today I have a card to share using this gorgeous Wee stamp created by the very talented Sylvia Zet.  I just love these images.  They are available from Whimsy, in Digi and also as Hobby House Toppers now.  How lucky are we!  We can get our digis HERE, or the rubber stamps we can get at Quoixotic Paperie.  I have just learned something too, there are more than I thought there were because there is a SCACD section there too!  I need to take a better look later!!!!!  And the Hobby House Toppers can be found here and also  here.  These are the UK Stockists I have found so far.

So, onto the card.  I spotted a Challenge at Whimsy where the theme is 'Anything But Square', and this is what inspired me.  I had this lovely set of 'blossom' card blanks by Hunky Dory given for my birthday (thanks Kelly) and I was itching to use them!  So here it is:


Die-cuts:  Memory Box, cheery Lyn and Magnolia Tag
Wee Suzi stamp, coloured with Copics and Promarkers
NO PAPERS!!!! (that is a first for me!)
Doiley pearls and cheesecloth from EBay 
Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts




I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

I am hoping to put this card on EBay on Sunday along with some others. (There is a link on my sidebar to my EBay items).

Here's to a lovely weekend for everyone and thanks for looking,

Judy x



18 comments:

  1. oh Hun this is just beautiful oh just love the image which is coloured to perfection and the detail is brilliant hugs Cherylxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous Judy,love the image and fab papers.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I love the image, flowers and pretty details. Thank you for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week. Good luck. Hugs, Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful and sweet Judy, Im off to check out those images now! :) lol!

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another great card Judy - and no DPs either! Your red white and blue cards are fab.

    Hugs Sarahxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. judy shes beautiful...went for a gander at your ebay..what does ooak stand for?????and is your postage not to low..the reason is i sent a birthday boxed card and it cost 2-90 1st class they are quite big my cards .i have quite a few cards and have listed on ebay before but worried about the p&P anyways sorry to put questions here your work is gorgeous..hugs sassyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Judy this is lovely. Great design and layout and love the shaped card. Have to admit this is one I have had for a while and it's still in my 'to use' pile. I love Wee stamps.
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. it's always such a pleasure to come here, love your card (as always!).

    hugs Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card, great colours, thanks for sharing at Fab'n'Funky this week.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome card Judy, great colors and the embellishments are fantastic.
    Happy weekend
    Judie

    ReplyDelete
  11. simply stunning and yes so cute and very girly so perfect for our challenge over at fab n funky thank you for joining us
    linda x

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a lovely card, you have coloured it in beautifully. I love the Image.

    Thank you for joining us at Fab 'n' Funky Challenge this week.

    Anne-Marie x x

    ReplyDelete
  13. So very pretty, I love the Wee images and you have coloured this one beautifully. I like your scalloped edge card.

    Thanks for joining us this week.

    Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz
    Whimsy Digi DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. so gorgeous judy.really stunning colours and image and your design is fab :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous love the image, colours and papers... thanks for sharing with us at Whimsy challenge this week! Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. lovely card. Thanks for playing along with us at Charisma Cardz this challenge!

    Lisa xox

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you so much for this lovely promotion Judy! Your card is gorgeous and love it's unique shape!

    ReplyDelete