Translate

Friday 4 May 2012

Fashionista Challenge

Hi folks

I am here tonight with just a quick heads up on a lovely new Challenge Blog on the block.  The first challenge entered recently and I was thrilled to see I had won a commenter's prize.  My parcel arrived today  and oh WOW I am blow over with the contents.  It is lovely!

Thank you so much Suzie and Rina , you are so generous.

When it came to the voting system for the Challenge, I must confess i was very apprehensive but it really was easy peasy and so straight forward.  There is a lovely Challenge theme at the moment so do pop over to Fashionista Challenge and take a look.  The Design Team have some wonderful inspiration too.

Judy x

4 comments:

  1. Congrats with your price Judy, looks fabulous and I'm sure you will have fun with the ribbons and flowers.

    Hugs Amanda xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Judy, enjoy your new gorgeous goodies...hope you have a lovely weekend.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done on the win!!! I am sure you will have fun with these goodies, right pour street!!! Hugs trace x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Judy
    Glad you liked your prize
    Hugs
    Suzie (Fashionista) xxx

    ReplyDelete