Translate

Thursday 5 April 2012

SWIRLY WHIRLY RIBBON AND BOWS

Hi everyone,

Bear with me because I have just gone onto the new Interface (I think! lol if I have done it right). 

Tonight I have a card to share (well maybe two if there is time) and this time it is mainly  using the gorgeous die-cut from LOTV and the go Kreate dies.  These die-cuts from LOTV are so useful.  I love their stamps, but the die-cuts make for a lovely quick and easy card!  Such a lovely selection too.


Cheesecoth from EBay
Memory Box, Go kreate and Cheery Lyn dies
Flowers ribbon, doiley etc from stash


I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Lili's Little Fairies Challenge - Ribbon and Bows 
The Pretty Little Ribbon Shop Challenge - To Die For 
Totally Gorjuss challenge - Swirly Whirly 
2 Sister's Challenge - Birthday Fun 

Thankyou for looking,  I will be back soon with my second one,

Judy x
 

7 comments:

  1. This is lovely Judy.I love this image. I was so excited to get a comment from you on my blog lol
    Bettyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card and image. I love the colours you used and pretty embellishments:)
    Thank you for joining in with us at the Pretty Little Ribbon Shop challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute Judy. I love all the layers and fun embellishments. Have a great day.
    Hugs Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous, love the colours.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving that image and your coloring is fabulous. Great colors. Thanks for joining us for 2 Sisters birthday fun challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. stunning card judy.i love this stroppy madam image and your colours and details are so pretty ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so sweet! I love the image and flowers.

    Thanks for joining us at the Pretty Little Ribbon Shop challenge.

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete