Translate

Wednesday 25 January 2012

I WANT TO RIDE MY BICYCLE (sing along)

Hi everyone

Just a very quick post from me tonight with a card using Nellie Snellen's lovely stamp.  I have coloured the image with copics and promarkers.  The bunting die-cuts are a Whimsey die, the flourish is  Magnolia die and I think everything else came from my stash.


I would like to enter this into the following challenges:


That's it from me tonight, thank you again for looking and also for your lovely comments.  I really do appreciate these!  

Judy x

10 comments:

  1. What a sweet image. and I love the green balloon. I also love the mix of patterns (dots, checks & tartan). Very nice. Thanks for sharing it with us at Crafty Boots Challenges for our Inspired by a Song Title theme. xx Denise

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous Judy,love the image,love the fab bunting.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww so sweet Judy, love the image and the bunting looks fab.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card and the bunting is fab. great colours. I am from the Harrogate area
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Judy with a darling image. Love how you have done the banner, I have a pennant die and have never used it lol now I have seen this I am going to dig it out!! Hugs Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw,isn't he sweet? I love the layout of this card and the colours you have used. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh this is one super cute Image and love the colours and the layout,just brilliant Hun,hugs Cheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. so stunning judy.your colours and design are gorgeous and i love the adorable image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so cute! Love the image and your pretty bunting.Thanks for joining us at My Craft Spot this week.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so sweet! I especially like your wonderful bunting!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete