Translate

Friday 23 December 2011

MERRY CHRISTMAS WITH A FLOURISH

Hi again, I am back with another one then there is just one more before I sit and relax!  I hope you are all ready for this festive weekend ahead.

This card is a card I made for some  friends of ours.  You will see I am loving this lovely Whimsy digi stamp, I really have falen in love with this one and have used her lots this year.

So, we have Magnolia papers, Whimsy die-cut bunting, Magnolia die-cut flourishes, Martha Stewart punches for the fancy strip and also for the leaves, poinsettias from EBay, Cuttlebug snowflake die-cuts, gems and ribbon, not forgetting the Stickles of course!



I would like to enter this into the following Challenges:
My Mum's Craft Shop Challenge - Anything Goes 
Little Miss Muffet Challenge - Anything Goes 
The Emerald Faerie Garden Challenge - Flourishes and Swirls 
 Creative Belli Challenge - Merry Christmas
 Paper Playtime Challenge - Anything Goes plus a sentiment

I will be back shortly with my final one before Christmas.

Thanks so much for looking,


Judy x

 

7 comments:

  1. Love the bunting, it is a really pretty image, I agree! Tracex

    ReplyDelete
  2. so stunning judy.your bunting and colours are gorgeous and i love the sweet image ;D


    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a sweet creation just love the flourishes and swirls used, thank you for joining us at the Emerald faerie Garden
    Hugs and Merry Xmas
    Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just adorable Judy! I love that bunting and those flowers are lovely too and of course the image is too cute!

    Thanks for joining us at Little Miss Muffet stamps!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete
  5. very pretty, loft the soft colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely lovely! Great image and embellies. Thanks for joining us for our anything goes challenge at Little Miss Muffet.

    Cleota
    DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Judy! Love the banner! Thanks for playing at Little Miss Muffet. Viv x

    ReplyDelete